Ride a personal, self-propelled, electric underwater scooter through Oahu’s underwater world. During this 2-hour tour, cruise past Diamond Head Crater through Maunalua Bay on a power catamaran, then dive under the surface on your scooter to see green sea turtles, schools of tropical fish and other native marine life.
No experience is necessary for this guided tour; all equipment is provided.
- Enjoy views of Diamond Head Crater as you cruise on Maunalua Bay
- Ride your own self-propelled, electric underwater scooter
- Swim with green sea turtles, tropical fish and coral
- Wetsuit top, snorkel gear, equipment and snacks and drinks provided
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
The self-propelled scooter makes it easy, even for non-swimmers, to go underwater and see marine life up close.
- All equipment
- Wetsuit top and snorkel gear
- Snacks and drinks
Meeting And Pickup
Bob’s Hawaii Adventure
7192 Kalanianaʻole Hwy E111, Honolulu, HI 96825, USA
Check-in time is 30 min. prior to departure. Please check-in at our office at 7192 Kalanianaole Hwy, Suite E111. We are located in the Koko Marina Shopping Center, behind Kokonuts Shave Ice and next to Kona Brewing Company. Parking is free. You may park anywhere in the shopping center.
End point: This activity ends back at the meeting point.
What To Expect
Make your way to Honolulu’s Keahole Street to meet your group and friendly, experienced tour guide. Climb aboard a 50-foot (12-meter) catamaran and cruise up the coast of Oahu past great views of Koko Crater, Maunalua Bay, Diamond Head and the Koolau mountain range.
When you reach the dive location, listen to a safety briefing and instructions on how to operate your underwater scooter. This self-propelled, electric scooter is an environmentally-friendly way to explore Oahu’s extensive underwater world. Submerge on your scooter and follow your guide through schools of tropical fish, past living coral reefs and green sea turtles.
After your turn on the scooter, don fins, a mask and snorkel to explore the water more fully or just relax on the boat’s deck. Indulge in some snacks and drinks on board and listen to your guide talk about the history of the area. At the conclusion of your 2-hour tour, the catamaran will return to your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years old and minimum height is 4 feet (1.2 meters) tall
- Please wear a swimsuit.
- Please bring a towel and sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum weight is 350 lbs. Maximum height is 6’8″. Waiver is required prior to adventure and participant must have no previous medical conditions; minors must have waiver signed by parent or legal guardian.
- Near public transportation Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- CHECK-IN TIME IS 30 MINUTES BEFORE DEPARTURE. MUST BRING PHOTO ID FOR CHECK-IN. The boat leaves PROMPTLY at departure time.
- * Minors must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Operated by Island Water Sports Hawaii, Inc.
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund. For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time. If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded. Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted. Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time. This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.